- What is Hollywood hiding? | How the entertainment industry downplays the danger to kids from smoking on screen.
- Smoking in top-grossing US movies | 2020 | R-rated films continue to contain the highest number of tobacco incidents per film.
Annual report archive | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
- Tobacco product placement and its reporting to the Federal Trade Commission | Tobacco companies may have misled the FTC years ago. Are they being honest now?
- California film subsidies and on-screen smoking: Resolving the policy conflict | State film tax credits fund thousands of tobacco deaths and trigger hundreds of millions in medical costs.
- Film-Flam: How MPAA/NATO movie labels hide the biggest media risk to kids | Do the MPAA's rare "smoking" labels protect kids? Or mislead parents and policy makers to underestimate the danger?
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) | Reports & fact sheets