- Youth-rated - movies with MPA rating G, PG, or PG-13 (not R); Videos with TVPG rating TV-Y, TV-Y7, TV-PG, or TV-14 (not TV-MA).
- Total movies with smoking - where field "Does this film contain any tobacco-related imagery?" has answer Yes
- Top grossing films - films that are in were in the Top 10 for theatrical ticket sales for at least one week (T10 category)
- Tobacco Incidents (total tobacco incidents field) - sum of all tobacco incidents (smoking cigars, cigarettes, pipes, etc. plus tobacco images, i.e., ash trays or tobacco advertising)
- Total tickets sold (views) - total theatrical ticket sales / average ticket price for all films
- Tobacco impressions - number tobacco incidents x views (total tickets sold
- Films with brands (last column in table) - if there are any values in Tobacco Brand display film is counted as "film with Brand"
- Smokiest PG-13 movie - movie with highest number of tobacco incidents. If there is a tie, determined by alphabetical A-Z.
- Powerwall - large display of various tobacco products that are easily visible to customers behind a cashier.
- Score on person page is calculated for All Years / All Ratings / Smoking only movies.
- How ranking scores are calculated for people
- The person with the HIGHEST score (smokiest) compared to others in the same category (i.e., producer, director, actor, ...) is assigned a ranking of 1. The second highest score would be 2, and so on. If two people have the SAME scores, they both receive the same ranking.
- Tobacco brands for person
- non-actor - list brand for each movie
- actor - list brand that this actor smokes
- Smokefree producers (or director, writer, editor, prop master...): All producers with 1. at least 2 movies 2. all movies are smokefree